About this course
This course begins January 15, 2023 and ends March 15, 2023.
About This Course
Join Rally Obedience Judge and successful competitor Ayoka Bubar for this detailed and comprehensive 8-week walkthrough of the Canadian Association of Rally Obedience (CARO) Novice level Rally Obedience exercises.
All of the CARO Novice level exercises.
This class includes video demonstrations, exercise handouts, feedback on submitted videos and weekly Zoom calls to help you along the way.
This class is ideal for the dog and handler team that:
- Have basic competency in the majority of the skills listed below. If you are missing a couple, don't worry.
- Sit, Stand, Down, Eye Contact, Hand Touch, Luring, Foot Targeting, Platform Work, Perch Work
- Are seasoned competitors who are looking to improve their scores.
If you have questions about whether this class is right for you, email Ayoka at: email@example.com
Equipment and Space Requirements
As this is an introductory class, we won't be concerned with sequences (Performing two or more exercises in a row), which means that our space and materials list is very short and likely includes things you already have.
- A 5' x 10' space (minimum) to work in
- 5 Exercise Markers. These could be coffee cans, yogurt containers, red Solo Cups, pylons from the dollar store. All you need is something to stand in for a sign holder that you will have in the Rally rung.
- Collar & 6 foot Leash
- Clicker/verbal marker
- Food and/or Toy Rewards
Rally Signs ARE NOT NECESSARY for this class.
12 CCPDT CEUs are approved for this class.