About this course
About This Course
Join Rally Obedience Judge and successful competitor Ayoka Bubar (she/they) for this detailed and comprehensive 5-week walkthrough of Excellent level Rally Obedience exercises.
All Excellent level American Kennel Club, and Canadian Kennel Club Rally Obedience exercises
This course will provide: exercise sample videos, sign photos, exercise descriptions as well as individualized feedback on training videos for each participant. Weekly Zoom calls are also available where students can ask any questions they might have.
This class is for teams that:
- Have completed AKC/CKC Intermediate Rally Obedience Sequences with me.
- Have a solid understanding of the Intermediate level exercise and are looking for a new challenge.
- Are seasoned competitors who are looking to improve their scores.
If you have questions about whether this class is right for you, email Ayoka at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equipment and Space Requirements
As this is an introductory class, we won't be concerned with sequences (Performing two or more exercises in a row), which means that our space and materials list is very short and likely includes things you already have.
- A 5' x 10' space (minimum) to work in
- 5 Exercise Markers. These could be coffee cans, yogurt containers, red Solo Cups, pylons from the dollar store. All you need is something to stand in for a sign holder that you will have in the Rally ring.
- Collar & 6 foot Leash
- Clicker/verbal marker
- Food and/or Toy Rewards
Rally Signs ARE NOT NECESSARY for this class.
7.5 CCPDT CEUs are pending for this class.